One of the first Medical Cannabis kitchens in the State of Colorado, EdiMEDS insists on adhering to the highest standards possible, putting the health and safety of the patient first. On July 1st 2010, EdiMEDS opened its doors to the growing number of medical cannabis patients in the state of Colorado. Edibles are a healthy alternative to smoking and provide a long-lasting and sustainable form of pain management. Designed to treat severely ill patients, EdiMEDS products premier line of edible items deliver a consistent dose of medicinal grade cannabis without unhealthy
sugars and preservatives. At EdiMEDS, We are committed to our health and we are committed to yours!
December is a Medical Marijuana activist, RA survivor, and mother of three from Denver Colorado. She is the owner of one of the first Medical Marijuana infused product manufacturing businesses in the United States, EdiMEDS, and proudly serves the patients of Colorado with delicious treats from edibles to hash caps. To learn more about December or her edible empire, please revisit HazeNation.com
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- 1/2 c. dark brown sugar
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1/2 cup softened cannabis infused butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 1 1/4 c. oats
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (You can also use dark chocolate for an antioxidant boost!)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
Note: If you do not have access to cannabis butter, or cannot make your own, dry hash works well in this recipe. Simply
roll 100mg of hash into each cookie before baking. This allows for an even cookie texture and a standardized dose for each cookie.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment or a Silpat mat and set aside.
- Combine sugars and butter with an electric mixer until creamy-this will take about two minutes. Add the egg and vanilla.
- Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the salt, baking powder, soda, flour. Whisk together. Add flour mixture slowly to the wet ingredients. Mix until just incorporated.
- Stir in the oats, white chocolate chips, and dried cranberries.
- Make dough balls-about 1 Tablespoon of dough per cookie.This is where you will add the hash, if you are not using cannabis infused butter.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies are lightly browned around the edges and starting to set.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for about three minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Makes about 2 ½ dozen cookies.