As promised, here’s an easy recipe using the medical marijuana tincture I taught you to make last month. Cannabis infused sugar! I love this recipe because it is so easy to make and to use. I package in small zip-locks from the bead store and keep these in my purse. When I’m out and about and need to medicate, I can order up a coffee or tea and stir in a packet of my cannabis sugar. You can also make and use in place of sugar to make any recipe a medible. I like to use as an extra layer of medication by sprinkling on top of my medicated sugar and/or peanut butter cookies.
What you will need:
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups & Spoons
- Baking Sheet
- Alcohol Based MMJ Tincture
- Granulated Sugar
- Optional: sugar/candy molds
- Place 1 Cup of granulated sugar in a mixing bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon of tincture. Mix well to fully incorporate tincture into sugar. Mixture will still be grainy. This is fine.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet pan in a thin layer. ****
- Place in a 200 degree F oven for 30 minutes. This will evaporate the alcohol from your sugar.
- Remove from oven and allow to completely cool. Sugar will be clumped up on your baking sheet, this is normal.
- Place clumped sugar in a sieve and press through with a metal spoon to re-granulate the sugar.
- Place sugar in an airtight container for storage.
Use Cannabis sugar in any way you would use regular sugar. I like to add it to my coffee, iced tea, hot tea, oatmeal, cereal, on a halved grapefruit, in a fruit salad & anywhere else where I would use granulated sugar. Use in recipes to make medibles. Keep a container at your desk at work or package in single serving sized bags for convenience.
****Optional: To create pre-portioned sugar cubes, press sugar mixture into a teaspoon or sugar mold. Place onto a baking sheet and follow above directions for baking.
I hope you will find this recipe an easy way to get your medical marijuana for home and on the go.